Just my place to drop Bike Packing ideas using my Orbea Terra as the bike.
Looking at getting a all mountain hardtail as well, or in addition to.
Possibly a Niner SIR 9, but more likely a Orbea Laufey H30.
Not exactly, but this is the general idea…
- Seat Bag
- Handlebar Bag
- extra handlebar bag addon (this is the Salsa version)
- Frame Pack
- Top Tube Bag
Changes/ adds to the bike itself:
- Tires: Running Schwalbe G One Allarounds with Tubolito Tubes. https://www.schwalbetires.com/bike_tires/g-one-allround, https://www.tubolito.com/en/product/tubo-cx-gravel/?attribute_pa_valve=42mm
- Seat Post: https://salsacycles.com/components/category/seatposts/guide_seatpost
- Handlebars (if needed): Salsa Cowchipper Deluxe 52 CM wide!
Racks / Packs:
- Handlebar Bag: ORDERED!
- Top Tube Bags:
- Frame Bag:
- Seat Bag: ORDERED!
- Stove Bag (under down tube): ORDERED!
Clothing / Gear:
- Jacket Options:
- Sleeping Bag:
Latest posts by Mike Mueller (see all)
- Adding a Garmin Zumo XT - March 7, 2023
- Update #2 on my Mosko Moto Reckless 80 - February 26, 2023
- Replacing / Upgrading My Side Stand Foot - February 26, 2023